1. Eliminate the horizontal and longitudinal forces which cause the deflection of the beam body, and weld the wedge-shaped steel plate under the bottom steel plate of all the deflected beams, so as to ensure that the overall lower surface formed by the wedge-shaped steel plate and the bottom steel plate of the deflected beam body is in a horizontal state and restore the horizontal state of the steel plate on the bridge support, thereby eliminating the influence of the horizontal and longitudinal forces on the deflected beam body.
2. Temporary consolidation of deflected beams of all bridge spans to form a pushed whole, and temporary consolidation of beams of all bridge spans on one side to form a force whole. The purpose is to transfer the reaction force of rectifying horizontal thrust of deflected beams to abutments and the earth through the force as a whole.
3. Installation of lifting device on the top of all piers, lifting device will lift the corresponding offset beam body to form a gap between the offset beam body and the corresponding bridge support on the top of the pier.
4. Install temporary sliding bridge support in the gap formed by the third step jacking. The temporary sliding support includes stainless steel plate and PTFE plate bridge. The stainless steel plate is located on the PTFE plate, and the silicone resin layer is set between the stainless steel plate and the PTFE plate so that the stainless steel plate and the PTFE plate can slide freely. Then cancel the support force of the jacking device to make the beam fall on. Temporary sliding bridge support;
5. Install a correcting jack between the diaphragm and the reaction frame of the offset beam body of the span, push the offset beam body longitudinally by the correcting jack, and then push the offset connection to integrate. The reaction force generated by the pushing offset connection is transmitted to the abutment and the earth as a whole through the force formed in the second step.
6. After correcting the deviation, remove the reaction frame, start the lifting device to suspend the corrected beam relative to the lower support, remove the temporary sliding support set in step 4, cancel the lifting device to make the beam fall down and remove the lifting device, cancel the temporary consolidation measures in step 2, and restore the connection between all bridge spans and the beam and pier to the pre-rectification state. State can be.